After successful conference in 2017, ConferenceSeries Ltd is very delighted to invite you all to the "15th Asia-Pacific Pharma Congress" (Asia Pharma 2018) scheduled on July 16-18, 2018 at Melbourne, Australia. We are progressively working for the initiation of new world, perspectives and views in the field of pharmaceutical Sciences. ConferenceSeries Ltd is providing a great platform for thousands of pharmacists meet, learn, share and exchange views. We are concentrating on a view that everyone should gain from the conference. So, we are organizing plenary sessions, poster exhibitions and section programs, workshops at the conference.
ConferenceSeries Ltd is a world class conference organizer, which have highly talented conference organizers around the globe. We have 70,000 editorial board members for ConferenceSeries Ltd journals and also 600+ Scientific conferences. We publish more than 700+ Open access journals for which we have more than 1 million readers and we strictly follow 21 day rapid review process. We endeavor to support and organize a variety of conferences throughout the year as educational opportunities to update knowledge and skills. To know more about the conference series visit: http://www.conferenceseries.com/
Asia Pharma 2018 is supported with related journals and their editorial board members which provide a chance of meeting them, along with experts in Medicine, Pharmacological sciences and Pharmaceutical sciences.
Asia Pharma 2018 will be a great event where experts from universities, top Pharmaceutical industries, research centers and from the societies and association related to Pharmaceuticals gather and share their insights. So, all are whole heartedly invited to be a part of this conference.
According to an international research company, in 2012 the size of the global pharmaceutical market reached $940 billion. In monetary terms it grew by 6%. In the future the sector is expected to grow at no less than 3% to 4% a year and if this happens the market will reach $1.2 trillion in 2016 and up to $1.5 trillion by 2020. Another research company, Business Monitor International, has made a forecast for the size and geographical composition of the global pharmaceutical market in 2020. However by 2020, the Asian pharmaceutical market has a share of 33% in global pharmaceutical market.
- Regulatory Affairs and Intellectual Property Rights
- Pharmacognosy and Phytochemistry
- Pharmaceutics and Pharmacotherapeutics
- Nanomedicine and Nanotechnology
- Industrial and Physical Pharmacy
- Pharmacology and Toxicology
- Pharmaceutical Chemistry
- Pharmaceutical Analysis
- Pharmaceutical Microbiology
- Pharmaceutical Biotechnology
- Biochemistry and Molecular Biology
- Clinical and Hospital Pharmacy
- Drug Safety and Pharmacovigilance
- Clinical Trials and Research
- Pharmacogenetics and Genomics
- Green and Community Pharmacy
- Nutraceuticals and Natural Medicine
- Radiopharmaceuticals and Telemedicine
- Pharmacy Education and Practice
- Pharmaceutical Care and Health Systems
- Pharma Manufacturing and Compliance
- All accepted abstracts will be published in respective OMICS International Journals.
- Abstracts will be provided with Digital Object Identifier by Cross Ref.
See more at: http://asiapacific.pharmaceuticalconferences.com/